Handleless Kitchen Design Ideas.
Handleless kitchens have seen a surge in popularity to match the trend for modern, airy spaces in the home.
Sleek handleless kitchen rails provide an independent recess so that you can open and close the doors with ease and this continuous rail has become a design feature in itself. The colour of the rail can be a variety of finishes or matched to a wooden veneer. The channel rail is positioned and rebated into the midline of the carcass and only put in after the kitchen units have been installed to make sure that the look is streamlined and the rail runs continuously.
Interior design trends are ever-changing, but one thing that is for certain is that modern and contemporary design is here to stay. If you’re in the market for a new kitchen, we’re sure you’ll love our range of handleless designs which are intended to showcase the latest in minimalistic simplicity.
Key Project Features: –
- Hand-Built, Handle-less Kitchen Cabinets.
- Factory Spray Finished the client’s chosen colours. Combination of F&B Hague Blue & F&B School House White.
- Black Metal Integrated Channel Handle.
- 20mm Silestone Calacatta Gold worktops with 2 Integrity Due sinks.
- 50mm Dekton trillium Breakfast Bar.
- Bank of Siemens cooking appliances.
- BORA X-Pure Induction cooktop with integrated extractor.
- Quooker Fusion Round Boiling tap in Black.